Finch had her babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe.. :p
They are sure cute.. My husband had to reset the computer back to factory because we had a virus somehow and our virus protecter wouldnt get rid of it. And when I put the SD card in the computer it kept saying that there was no card and it wanted to delete the SD card. No thanks, So he did that this morning.

mistyjr wrote:
hehe.. :p
They are sure cute.. My husband had to reset the computer back to factory because we had a virus somehow and our virus protecter wouldnt get rid of it. And when I put the SD card in the computer it kept saying that there was no card and it wanted to delete the SD card. No thanks, So he did that this morning.

That likely wasn't neccessary but what's done is done.

I still want PICTURES!!!!!!!!

PICTURE'S ARE HERE!!!

These are pictures of when they were 2 days old!

The white baby is a blueish color now! And have 4 dark babies!! :)

mistys333.jpg

mistys340.jpg

mistys342.jpg

mistys347.jpg

mistys348.jpg

mistys350.jpg

What you think??

I went threw the nesting box to check on babies daily. And I couldnt find a baby. It was missing. I thought momma ate it. But she didnt. I was outside sitting on the ground playing with the babies and taking pictures.. My husband was going to get the pitch fork to clean the shed. And he found the baby in the middle of the yard. Soaked in sliva. He gave me the baby and I cleaned it up the best I could. It was bleeding really bad in the head. So I got him dried up. And checken it over. And it had 3 holes on the side of its head and one hole on top of its head. And the back leg was busted into peices. I could feel all the broken little bones. So I moved momma and the babies into the other cage and nesting box. And I put baby back with the other babies because I can not kill a baby. The hutch that she was in the cage part had a hole on the side where the rabbits where chewing on the hutch.. And we think that the PUG did it that to the baby bunny, because the holes are too small. :( So yesterday morning, I checked on the babies, And the baby wasnt in there and he was in the back corner of the nesting box, dead. :(

When they were first born. I had them in my Hutch that had an built in nesting box. First baby was 2 days old. And it crawled out of the nesting box. Somehow it got on the shed floor. And my Husband found the baby in the middle of the yard all bloody. The back leg was busted into peices. I didnt know how the baby have gotten out in the first place. There was 4 holes in its head caused by my dog (pug). So I cleaned the best I could and stuck it back in the nesting box and moved the babies and momma into a different cage.
I couldnt kill the poor baby.

And about 3 weeks old my Light gray baby crawled out the nesting box. Had there eyes open and somehow got out of the cage. I went looked for 2 days for the baby and there was no sign of the baby at all. I dont know what happen. So then I moved them again the 3rd time and nothing else happen and I am glad... People have said that babies can get out the smallest holes. Now I learned and know what to do with the next litters.

Latest posts

Back