finally!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH Rabbitgirl, they are all absolutelyprecoius. Thank you so much for the pics. I've been looking forward topics ever since the little ones arrived. I love the pic of the littleone and the other one. You can really tell the size difference. What awonderful ending to what started off so sad. Have you decided which oneyour keeping yet? Thank you again! I just want to plant kisses on eachlittle head. TOOO TOOO CUTE!!!!!!
Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
OH Rabbitgirl, they are all absolutely precoius. Thankyou so much for the pics. I've been looking forward to pics ever sincethe little ones arrived. I love the pic of the little one and the otherone. You can really tell the size difference. What a wonderful endingto what started off so sad. Have you decided which one your keepingyet? Thank you again! I just want to plant kisses on each little head.TOOO TOOO CUTE!!!!!!
Tina

Hehehehe...I'm trying very hard to restrain myself from doing the same.No, I haven't a clue which I'll keep--I won't know for several weeksuntil I know which is male and which female. I want a buck in honor oftheir daddy. But I do admit to a hope that the little squirt is male.

Rose

Oh boy, Rabbitgirl. They are so cute and sweet. I was making googley baby faces at my monitor :pI want them all!

They are Palominos, a rare-ish commercial breedwith easygoing friendlypersonalities. They'll weigh 9-14 lbs.at maturity. I love the breed. And yes, I'm keeping one in honor of hisdaddy Bunbun, who just died.

Rose

Ohhhhhhh, sweet! Sweet! Sweet! :D

It's times like this that I wish that my beloved Sherman wasn't"fixed" so that he could give me some"grandbunnies"!

BunnyMommy wrote:
Ohhhhhhh, sweet! Sweet! Sweet! :D

It's times like this that I wish that my beloved Sherman wasn't"fixed" so that he could give me some"grandbunnies"!

LOL to BunnyMommy - you would make a great Grandbunnyma

Rose your babies are adorable. Such a beautiful breed. This maybe in aprevious post that I may have missed but how many babies did tank have?

Back