Finally! Pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Here they are! They are 5 wks. old today. I'veincluded some of the pics of them as 10-day-old kits so you can see howthey've grown. In one picture, you can see one has a white stripe onits head--that's baby 1, who's teasing the kitty in the recent pics.The tiny baby in the corner grew up into baby 8, who is still the runtbut making up for lost time. Chester is the other runt, but you can'tfind him in those pics.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/rabbitgirl1

Sorry they're fuzzy, my camera is not so good! My big bunnies' pics canbe seen in the other album--including the babies' dad, the late greatBunbun.

Rose

Howadorable! I just love it when people share theirphotos! I think it's my favorite part! To show youjust how limited my rabbit exposure has been, it all my life I've neverseen a litter of bunnies that all looked the same! I guessI've just been around "mutt" bunnies! Thank you so much forsharing!

Rose

Wow thatwas definatleyworth the wait. Its no wonderyou are so in love with them - What precious little bundles of joy!

You sure look like you have your hands full there - I bet there arelittle babies running round everywhere. I can picture you running roundchasing them, trying to catch them all.

I see what you mean about baby number one - shes into everything!

They have all done Daddy extremely proud!

Vickie

PS what cute big bunnies you have too. I love the snow pics.

AWWWWWWWW!!! How could you ever letthem go? I just want to round them all up and give them a bigsqueeze! Give them all a hug for me!...And a kisstoo! Ah, they are so cute. Congrats.

-Carrie

Oh ... my ....GOODNESS!!!! These are the most beautiful and adorablebabies!

Oh, mercy! How I wantone!!! I just want to hug and kiss them all over!!!

BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL!

And I can't believe how they've GROWN ! :)

Aww!! how sweet! They are definately preciouslooking lil bunnies! I love the picture of them all close to the camerabeing nosey lol too cute! I don't know how you could partwith them! :D

~pam

RasberrySwirl374 wrote:
How adorable! I justlove it when people share their photos! I think it's myfavorite part! To show you just how limited my rabbitexposure has been, it all my life I've never seen a litter of bunniesthat all looked the same! I guess I've just been around"mutt" bunnies! Thank you so much for sharing!

These are Palomino babies. According to breed standard, they need toall be that orange color. Occasionally there's a mutant albino, butit's rare. They are BIG bunnies!!

Rose

Glad you enjoyed them! I sure am!!

Yes, they are everywhere. Baby 1 is incredibly stubborn in gettingwhere she "needs" to be--i.e., by the kitty. Every time I turn aroundshe's chasing kitty again.

It is going to be hard to give them up, but they are all going to friends, so....

Especially baby 1, I'll see her a LOT!

Has anyone seen that ear droop in any other big breeds? I love it!

Rose

LOL soooo cute!However did you keep them on the towel??? Were they too afraid ofslipping on the wood? I think Elf is a palomino as well. I just lovethe little ear flips!

Minda

Elf Mommy wrote:
LOL soooo cute! However didyou keep them on the towel??? Were they too afraid of slipping on thewood? I think Elf is a palomino as well. I just love the little earflips!

Minda

Yeah, they don't like the slippery floor--except baby 1, who will go anywhere, anytime, especially if there's a cat around.

I think Elf is a Palomino too. Check the eyes. Palominos have a reallyodd-shaped eye. Most bunnies have round eyes but Pals have a droop atthe corner, and long orange eyelashes. And that russet orange color isanother thing.

Rose

Latest posts

Back