Finally made a website :0)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polly

Reaction score
So tonight after tea i sat down and said enough is enough. I was a total technophobe, and the more i have been on here the more adventurous i have been getting. I decided to try a freewebs one and it was pretty simple :pafter all that stressing.

I would love peoples opinions on it, as its hard to think of everything you want to put in it :)

www.freewebs.com/cinabunstud

Wow - for a first website - its really nice. I enjoyed looking at all the photos too.

Tell me...if you did that AFTER tea.....what can you accomplish BEFORE tea? (Then again - before tea would be my best time of the day for getting stuff done..).

Really nice job.

Peg

Thanks Peg lol before tea was cleaning house and bunny time lol.

I am going to add a guest book when Ann tells me how so check back and sign it :D

Hopefully i will get better pics of them too (actually posing!!) but i thought it was better to get it up and running and i can go back in and change the pics when i have a bit more time!

Wonderful site! I'm gonna sign yer guestbook, Missy! (Think John Wayne voice, hehe!) :D

Hugs to you!

Rosie*

You did a wonderful job! :highfive: My first web site I ever made didn't look close to as great as yours does!

Latest posts

Back