Finally Groomed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idreaminglasscolor

Reaction score
I was talking to my boyfriend about how sad i was Goliath never groomed me, then again, he's not super cuddly, but he said i should just go lay down with him on the floor while he was grooming Knit... sure enough i felt him grooming me and tugging at my hair! I was soooo happy! Do your buns groom you?
OH and what brand on nail clippers do you use? Goliaths are WAAAAAY to strong and thick for our clippers... so before i run out to get new ones...
Also, what are you guys getting your buns for the holidays? I got them this big gift basket with a bunch of toys and whatnot.

Sometimes I will get kisses from my rabbits. I'm more worried they're gonna nip me though. lol.

My nail clippers are just a pair of cat toenail clippers. I was using dog toenail clippers, but they were too large too maneuver. I like the cat ones, and they are still strong enough to clip the tough toenails on those big bunnies.

Emily

Benjamin at 15 pounds is just too big for me to do his nails. I pay the vet tech $15.00 to do it every 3-4 months depending on how long they have gotten. I have done other rabbits in the past that were content to just lie there, used dog nail clippers.

Latest posts

Back