finally got a camera

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holland

Reaction score
Now I'm just learning how to use it. If this works this is one of our new bucks, he is a chocolate frosty.

This is our blue tort doe, she is such a sweet girl. She should be having some babies around Aug. 17.

This is one of our "big" boys out of our veryfirst litter. He weights about 4.08. He is only 7 months. We also havehis brother who looks just like him.

Raya is cuddly as long as she's in her cage,she'll lay her head down and you can pet her all day long, she goesnuts if you take her out and try to hold her. Maverick is just a messhe likes to get out but doesn't like much cuddlin'. He likes to markhis territory though, so watch out for the hind end.

I've got more pics, I just can't figure out how to get them smaller and all on at the same time.

if you use a PC...you can open the pix up inpaint and go to the skew option and resize them..it takes twoseconds..........to put multiple pixs in a post..just make sure you hitenter otherwise it will post pix side by side and just keep hitting thebutton to post the pictures and it should look like this whne you aredone

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you! We are hoping to have some babieswith in the next 2 weeks. We know two are for sure, but arestill not sure about the third.

We are really anxious to see what we get. We have Raya bred to a bknblack. Her last litter she had ablue gold tipped steele, butshe didn't make it so we're hoping for another one. We have a bkn tortdoe bred to a bkn tort buck(hopefully, that's the one we're not sureabout), and we have a solid tort bred to our new choc. frosty buck. Wecan wait.

this is our new jr. buck. the girls will be showing him at the end of the month

Latest posts

Back