Finally getting around to saying hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fynnagin

Reaction score
I have been a member since I got my first rabbit in February but I am just now getting around to saying hello and visiting here much more often.:)

My name is Samantha and I have 2 rabbits. Fynnagin is a 1 & 1/2 year old neutered maleFrench Lop that I got from a friend of a friend who has been breeding and showing rabbits for many years. He is extremely laid back and actually quite lazy.;)Logan is my second rabbit and he isa mini-lop of some sorts. He was abandoned one the door of my vets in a rubbermaid container(2 tiny air holes and cedar shavings!!!) They said he was getting aggressive and they could not afford to neuter him but that he was really sweet. Sweet he is, aggressive I have not seen. He is neutered(now) and approx. 9-12 months old.

I have read many posts and lots from the library and I have learned so much!!!!

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves. That is quite a story about Logan. Fortunate that he has found a home with you. Fynnagin sounds like an cute bun.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures of your buns and stories about them.

Dave

Thanks! Not overwhelming. I have been to the library, a lot actually when I first got Fynn.

I forgot to mention that apparently Logan had broken his leg at the ankle at some point but they either did not notice or did not care. It was healed when I got him but it healed crooked and his right hind leg turns out. It is barely noticeable when he moves and he gets around great.

Welcome to the forum Samm, glad u r stopping in more there are a lot of great things to learn as u know but also a lot of great ppl here too.

Latest posts

Back