Finally Friday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
Good day to all!!

I'm glad it's Friday, but wish it were going a little faster.
It's supposed to start snowing any time....I'd like to be home watching it from the safety of my living room.

Let it be known....
It is not recommended to dive head-first into a bunny cage/pen!!
Take my word for it!
Last night I lost my balance when I was getting ready to take Brindle's litter pan out of her cage (made of NIC grids)
I fell on top of her cage and it flew into pieces around her.
I almost fell on top of her, but was able to scoop her up and out of the way while I was on my way down (multi-tasking at it's best).
However I couldn't stop myself from hitting the wall with my head and shoulder...and smashing my other hand into the floor.
My hand ended up between two grids and Ilanded on them...so my hand is cut up as well as bruised and swollen.
My neck and back are really sore.
I feel like I was hit by a truck!!!
ow!
I'm such a clutz!!!
I think Brindle was pretty traumatized by the whole thing, too. She peed on the floor :(

Needless to say, I'll be taking it pretty easy for at least tonight!

It's "Order-out-night" tonight for dinner.

Tomorrow I'm going to rebuild Brindle's cage and make sure I zip-tie the grids.....and maybe install a safety net too.;)

JIM! you didn't hurt your back did you?

While you were playing "dive into the bunny pen" I was dealing with a vomiting child. Poor Lexi has the stomach flu that I had. She's just miserable. At least today was a no school day! everyone else ended up on delay from the snow you should be getting now. It dumped about 4 more inches on us. It was one of the straight down little flakes kinda snows too! almost like rain - so it's heavy. It's melting tho.

Bro inlaw found my horse outside walking around the yard last night. Seems we need to check the fencelines...... joy...... walking in snow to your shins and looking at fence for so many acres...... like 20..... isn't fun.

I had plans for the weekend of cleaning the house, shopping and getting things going for Christmas. Now, it's going to be a little touch and go depending upon Lexi and if the others come down with this. Plus I might have a fence to mend. *sigh*

Bo B Bunny wrote:
JIM! you didn't hurt your back did you?

While you were playing "dive into the bunny pen" I was dealing with a vomiting child. Poor Lexi has the stomach flu that I had. She's just miserable. At least today was a no school day! everyone else ended up on delay from the snow you should be getting now. It dumped about 4 more inches on us. It was one of the straight down little flakes kinda snows too! almost like rain - so it's heavy. It's melting tho.

Bro inlaw found my horse outside walking around the yard last night. Seems we need to check the fencelines...... joy...... walking in snow to your shins and looking at fence for so many acres...... like 20..... isn't fun.

I had plans for the weekend of cleaning the house, shopping and getting things going for Christmas. Now, it's going to be a little touch and go depending upon Lexi and if the others come down with this. Plus I might have a fence to mend. *sigh*

My back hurts, but I don't think it's too serious.....feels like mostly muscle spasms.

Poor Lexi. I can usually tough it out through being sick, but not if I'm womiting...ackk.

We've been getting some light snow on and off for the past couple of hours.
I can wait to get home......not looking forward to the drive though (as short as it may be)

At least runaway horses are a little easier to find than escaped bunnies :biggrin2:
My uncle's horse used to get out all the time and then run over to the cemetery....weird horsey.
And before I "walked" the fence-line, I'd be asking around for to borrow a snowmobile or ORV

There was some horses that got out of Fort Edmonton park early Thursday morning, and they were walking along the freeway. Before anyone could organize a round up party, the horses decided to turn around and walk back to their barns. :D

Yeah, Kota is pretty good about hanging around but he's young (he'll be 6 this year) and he was born at the next farm so he sees all of his other friends over the fence. He never got to play much - he was stall bound most of his first 3 years and a stud. :X

Crissy, my SIL's horse jumps the fence and goes over to the hay field and eats. :p

JIM you be careful. You haven't got time for more back injuries!! I know how it is!

I wish I had a snomobile or a ATV to go out and do the fenceline, but we don't. None of the neighbors really have anything too good either.

*sigh*

JimD wrote:
We've been getting some light snow on and off for the past couple of hours.
I can wait to get home......not looking forward to the drive though (as short as it may be)
Just as I got four brand new winter tires installed on my work van yesterday, it stopped snowing ...:foreheadsmack:

It is suppose to warm up now and be nice from the last three weeks of cold that we had. :whatevah

Latest posts

Back