Finally! An ad showing a bunny as a house pet!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen the Wendy's commercial, but I missedthe one during the Emmy's. When my friend was pregnant, shewas into this show on TLC about babies and once I was at her house andshe was watching it and the pregnant lady was sitting there talking anda little black rabbit went hopping by. It was funny to see,but I was so irritated because they went on and on about their dogbeing their baby and never mentioned the rabbit.

Jen

HAH! That Visa add is awesome - I've never seenit before. The part where he uses the little guy as the phoneis the best part!! :)

Anyone seen the Boost Mobile "Where you at?" adwith Fat Joe the rapper? In it they have wha his life wouldhave been like without their service and he's a pet whisperer.

Anyway, they have him holding this little broken colored lop over hisshoudler asking it, "And how does that make you feel when she saysthat?"

I use "My Yahoo!" as my homepage. When I opened up my browser, this was the banner ad I saw!

attachment.php

To fellow canadians!

Have you seen the latest Telus ads with the bunnies?!?!?!?!?!?!

The one with the football (or is it hockey) match where the bunny hidesbehind its ears and the one with the bunnies rushing to a trafficaccident involving carrots?!

They are lovely!

I'll try to find them on the net, or record them for the folks in ths USA and abroad.

Of if you have them, message me Okay? :)

proxi

For our American and international friends thatare not where, the Telus( A cell/Mobile phonecompany in Canada ) promotionis using rabbits for their TVcommercials, billboards, and newspaper ads. All sorts ofbreds and colours are used for the ads. What beautiful bunnies !!!

I like the Christmas bunny family ad.

Funny how they can show human personalities.

I'll try to get some more of the newbillboard Pictures.

Rainbows! :D

Latest posts

Back