FINALLY a bunny owner :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audrey

Reaction score
We just got our new flemish giant! we decided on a light grey doe, and named her chloe :)

She's a big and fiesty girl, around 8 or 9 weeks :)

she loves jumping and playing, but is a big cuddler too :) we've only had her for a few days, but she's definately already part of my family!

101_0250.jpg

101_0255.jpg

101_0274.jpg

what a big pretty girl!!

101_0288.jpg

i think she's already more than comfortable in our house <3

-Audrey

She is adorable - I'm so happy you were able to get your flemmie.

I have some flemish giants almost the same age - so I can picture almost how big she is.

My only concern is that is a pretty big carrot for a rabbit her size. I know that my rabbits' mama has carrots regularly - and today I bought them shredded carrots to get them used to carrots - they'll get a couple of pieces each for a couple of days until I can see they've adjusted.

Enjoy your baby - and make sure to share more pictures...maybe even start a blog?

such a beautiful girlie already

She's gorgeous! One day I want a big bun... and a whole other list of critters. One can dream, right?

Gosh she already looks huge for 8-9 weeks! She looks lovely.

I also think you should start a blog so you can post pics and tell us about what she gets up to :)

That was a carrot her previous owners had put with her in the box for the ride [[we actually managed to finda local breeer about 20 min from our house!!]]
i've bee giving her just a few baby carrots a day, since she's used to them already but theyre a little more manageable :)

She's already family already though, everybody LOVES her and i know she's going to be one big spoiled girl

:wave:hello from me and my rexes. the more im on this forum the more i want a flemmie:p my rexes are pleased to see you are going to permit chloe their favourite treat - carrot:bunnydance:

Congrats, i wouldnt start feeding her veggies till after 4 months though, i believe from what i've read that its unlimited pellets and hay up until 4 months, then the slow introduction of leafy green veggies bit by bit..

Thats what i had heard too, adn what i had planned on, but her previous owners had already been feeding her carrots and she LOVES them, so i figured i would stick with baby carrots for now but wait a month or so before i introduce anything else

Back