Filled out my first job application!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxMontanaxX

Reaction score
Hopefully I'll get this job. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Its at the Dollar Tree. Something simple, but perfect for me so I can get some cash and not work fast food. I really hope I get it. And find some rabbit toys while working there too. :D

And be able to buy my rabbits some more things. Can you imagine...my rabbits hutch nice and fancy with fancy bowls and toys with my new job? Haha.

I'm probably getting my hopes up, I probably won't even get it. But hopefully I will.

And since Macey and Keiran have each other, they won't be so lonely through out the day, and then I can just get them out to play at night.

I found the rabbits a toy there toowhile we was there too. They have some colorful wiffle balls, I tied them together and put some huge craisins in the inside so they wouldn't fall out, and my rabbits love it. :)

I hope you get it! Good luck!:clover:

OOH!! Hope you get it!! Good luck!! :)

Neat toy idea, too, btw! :biggrin2:

Good luck Montana...my fingers are crossed that you get the job:)

Cheryl

Good luck Montana! Why say you won't get the job? Always try to be positive. If you put negative things out there, I feel that that makes them more likely to be there. I think you should be proud of yourself - regardless of what may come of it. So...happy thoughts to you and positive vibes coming your way!

ooo good luck yea as Alexah said think positive cause good things come your way. For my first interview i was sweating and stuttering real bad they must of thought i was on something lol but they gave it to me anyway! :biggrin2:

I just handed mine in too! My very first one! Keeping my fingers crossed(for you and me;))

Heres a good quote:

"Whether you think you can, or you think can't, you're right"

-by some guy no idea his name:p

Montana, a little trick, wait a little over a week, then call and ask for the manager andsay you're callingabout the "statis of your application":). See what they say. Alot of applicants don't call I bet, so sometimes this works to get you an interview:).

Good Luck! Sounds like a nice job.;)

tamnjo wrote:
I just handed mine in too! My very first one! Keeping my fingers crossed(for you and me;))

Heres a good quote:

"Whether you think you can, or you think can't, you're right"

-by some guy no idea his name:p
That would be Henry Ford :)

Good luck! Did they say they were hiring, or did they just give you the application because you asked? If you want a summer job, it would be good to pick up applications from lots of places so increase your chances. I agree that calling them back is a good idea, too. Five years ago, I really needed a job and it took about 6 weeks to get one! I filled out I believe over 30 job applications and called or went back in person EVERY SINGLE place I'd applied to. It was terrible. To make things worse, I was living with my mom and she absolutely would not stop nagging at me, even though I was doing everything I could and she could see that. Thank goodness for Subway finally hiring me!

Also, I'm joining the bandwagon for needing a job again! :) So far I've applied at Fred Meyer, Joann Fabrics, Michaels, the vet office and I'm about to apply at Papa Murphy's. Fred Meyer, Joann Fabrics and Papa Murphy's are all hiring, so I'm hopeful! Not to mention, my first job when I was 18 was at Papa Murphy's so I have some experience.

I'll be thinking of you and your job quest! There are no dollar stores in Fairbanks and none of the ones in Washington had potential bunny toys :(

Hehe I've been out of work since December 31, 2007...though I've only been actively looking for work for the past month and a half to 2 months.

Job hunting sucks. Even for someone with years of experience in the field.

Thank you guys! :D

I turned my application in today, so maybe a call soon? I sure hope so. And I also got another application for Burger King...ew, but like Shiloh said, lots of applications = better chance of getting a job. And I need a job.

And I seen in the window where they was hiring, so that's when I asked for an application. The same person was that was in there the day I got the application was there today when I turned it in today, so I'm guessing they don't have a lot of people.

I wish the pet store that just opened up here was hiring. That'd be the best job ever.

And the best part is....

Me and my dad has had this bet going for about two years, if I can get 1000 dollars saved up, he would let me get an african grey parrot. But now he's thinking about if I get it, maybe another bunny? ;)

Goodluck to you guys finding a job!

You're absolutely right! The more applications you put out, the more chance you're going to get the job you want! More outflow = more inflow! :D

Good job, guys...can't wait to hear how it all pans out for y'all!!

:biggrin2:

Good luck! :)

I've had a job for almost a year and I half now. I love it. Not. :grumpy: But money is money, and I couldn't had the rabbits otherwise. :)

cool. my first job was this summer lifeguarding. WORST JOB EVER. no, it wasn't that bad, the hours were. you worked 3.5 hour shifts, maybe 2 or 3 times a week since there were so many lifeguards. it payed only 7.25. and usually we closed early so you didn't get to work the full time.

lets just say...not all that cool. got some bad sunbruns also...

this summer, my mom's coworker has a friend who owns a vet not far from my house. they don't do rabbits but i want to work in the animal field (NOT as a vet) so i thought i might get my foot in the door. and there is bound to be air conditioning there. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back