Figured I would do a haunting here.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I was wondering if anybody would remember... lol.

Theodore is very well. He has been neutered and is doing better with the litter box, so he has been granted a place in the living room. He tends to hang out in front of our wood stove in the mornings and evenings, unless it is a sunny morning. Then he basks in the sun coming in through our back door.

It's so funny. If we let the fire go out he will stay warm in his hay box, but as soon as I open the stove and start poking around he comes to me and puts his paws up on my leg to see if I am starting the fire again.

Last year I poked in here and mentioned trying to foster a kid. At the time, they decided not to let her go, but in September we got a phone call asking if our home was still open. Of course we said yes, so we have had her here in 2 week increments since then. We are picking her up again on the 15th and keeping her through Christmas. We still don't know if this will become official or permanent, because I hate to say it but her grandparents are, how shall Isay, a bit unorthodox... hysterical... overbearing and frustrating to deal with.

They don't want her to go to school even though she is at least 3 grades behind -and they think I should homeschool her. I have tried working with her but she needs someone who knows how to teach. So my condition is she must be willing to go to school and take her education seriously, and we need to have legal custody. I hope they will realize that she needs stability and are hurting her by keeping her isolated, out of school andliving in a trailer with no utilities.

All this happened a month after I put in my notice at work so I can be at home while we start our family. The timing was so right and so wrong at the same time.

And we are buying an investment property right now. It's our first home purchase, but we are getting a killer deal where we are renting and would be better off financially to rent this place out.

...so anyways, I have a lot of great pictures of Theodore. I will put up a picture thread for y'all. Woot.

Yay Amber!

:welcome2

I was just checking out an'Amber' on another list, wondering if it wasyou. (It wasn't). But I've been thinking about you!

Hope you stick around, like to know how thefostering is going.

(Also think Theodore's pics and captions in the'Disapproving Rabbits' thread is missing, if so, would love to see them reposted, they were favourites). :)

sas :hug1

Oh yeah, comcast changed the addresses for their customers' home pages. How rotten is that? All my blogs are filled with red x's. I will work on fixing all that. Thanks for the reminder.

We need to know more about Kibbles! What's his story?

How cute are these???

040524_013.jpg

DCAO0095.jpg

Here is the original post where I tell Kibbles and Theodore's stories.

I went through and put some pictures back in my posts for that thread. It might not be the same ones, but oh well.

Unfortunately, Kibbles is not with me anymore. I sure hiss him. He was so cool.

Here are some of my favorite pics:

040510_019.jpg

DCAO0077.jpg

040524_069.jpg

Theodore_060822_011.jpg

069.jpg

Latest posts

Back