Few more of my bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jashaira

Reaction score
Elops

Sage is my cream buck he has 9 legs and just a nice buck. I like to give them stuff to stand on and chew up.

148.jpg

084-2.jpg

Reaja is my sable point JR doe. I really love this doe.

100-1.jpg

106-1.jpg

108.jpg

Then the JW

Jaccob the black buck he took BOB at the fair

136.jpg

Alice the chocolatesilver martin JR doe

144.jpg

Ghost my BEW buck with Twilight the blue doe. I am trying for some VM babies.

064-1.jpg

066-1.jpg

the blue himmi Minni she is getting bred to a nice black buck today

076-2.jpg

and our JR fuzzy lop Emmit he is broken opal

072-2.jpg

Very cute bunnies!

I'm not a show person, so when I read your first line I was looking at the picture for a few seconds trying to figure out HOW you had a rabbit with 9 legs (literal)! Where would you put them all? LOL That would be one confused hopper. :)

with my fuzzies I only want sable points..... if I could do that with my elops I DEF would lol. I can't find them at all.

May I ask what you feed your elops? and how do you keep your cages? She just looks like she has a lot of muscle and I'm having a hard time with that.

Yea I give mine a mix I use Mana pro 5parts to 1 part each Race horse oats, Barly, Black oil sunflower seeds and 1/2 part flax seed. She also get a small hand full of calf mana 1 time a week as she is still growing. Also a 1/2 a sweet potatoe every other day. She is 5mo also so still a baby. He litter was only of 3 her a frosted buck and a orange buck. My friend has the parents and always gets at lest 1 frost and sable point each time.

she just looks huge compared to mine. I find a lot of the breeders up this way are having smaller and smaller elops. Or at least these few lines. I've been trying to find genetically larger ones and like asking what everyone feeds.

there was a lady that i talk to on FB, who is now selling out of Elops b/c all of theirs no longer make weight. I'm afraid my 2 seniors may be in that same boat. But they really need to fill out a bit more and will be fine.

There a lot of breeders down that way?

Here yes but there is a feww lines that I will not buy from again I had 2 with week ankels. I got mine from MI Eeyore sold out of hers and I got a pair from her and so did my friend. Nice big blocky heads and nice thick bone as well.

Latest posts

Back