FERRET NATION...OOPS! I MEAN, BUNNY NATION CAGE....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Love the cage, Undergunfire! So colourful and full of toys! Lol. I could hardly notice the bunny (?) on the top story! lol.

Emily

Thats a rat ;) and...if I am not mistaken that is Mel's/wickedrodents cage isnt it? I was just speaking to her on msn and it just clicked that maybe it was (looks the same and the rat looks the same).

Luv-bunniz wrote:
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Love the cage, Undergunfire! So colourful and full of toys! Lol. I could hardly notice the bunny (?) on the top story! lol.

Emily

Thats a rat ;) and...if I am not mistaken that is Mel's/wickedrodents cage isnt it? I was just speaking to her on msn and it just clicked that maybe it was (looks the same and the rat looks the same)
Yep, that is wicked's cage. She used it for her piggies before she had to rehome them. I was using her cage as an example of better space.

How do you make the doors on a NIC Cage. My boyfriend and I went and bought the stuff last night but now I don't know about the doors. Also how about ramps? Are they really needed? And one other thing. We have a Mini Rex and my boyfriend read that the wires aren't good for their feet. We don't know what to put down so that their feet stay healty but all their waste goes to the bottom. Seeing as now we have 14 rabbits I don't know how successful we would be at litter training all of them. Thanks in advance for the help.

Latest posts

Back