Fergi mama and Samara Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
Here they are!! Mama Fergi....

47b5df30b3127cce9e59d2cc6f1a00000026108QZMXDho5bG

47b5df30b3127cce9e59d2946f4200000026108QZMXDho5bG

and introducing baby Samara....

47b5df30b3127cce9e59d2b66f6000000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b5df30b3127cce9e59d2e86f3e00000016108QZMXDho5bG

Two days and she will be two months!

Fergi's mom

Theyre adorable. They look so much alike it's uncanny. I had to scroll back and make sure they were different bunnies. LOL

Lanna

Wow, Lanna's right, they're strikingly similar. And both gorgeous, of course! :D

rabbitgirl wrote:
Hey, wait a sec! "He" is a "she"???

:D

They are adorable!!!!

Rose
Rose, in my other post I addressed the fact that you were rooting for aboy. After careful consideration of how much room we have left in ourthree bedroom duplex that currently houses two adults, two children,two dogs, and two bunnies we decided that it would be best if we couldjust house a female with Fergi. We just don't have the room to seperatea boy until it is old enough to be neutered. Four months is a long timeto live in a dog crate! So yes, he is a she!

Fergi's mom

I don't know...check out the fur on the nose...how it goes the same way and all. Same black tips on the ears. Same whiskers.

You sure these are 2 different buns :???

Jim

She's obviously using smoke and mirrors....

or cut and paste.....

or something :?

:shock:No way....has it been 2 monthssince the babies were born?!? No way!! That can't be one of the samebabies!! It can't be!! Where the heck have I been?!? Man...I am soconfused right now......:?

:shock:Ok that was deceiving! I thought Samara was Fergi!

I almost posted saying:

Hey Fergi, the title says Fergi mama and Samara Pictures. So where's Samara?

Then I read one post that said they looked so much a like that I decided a second glance was warranted!

Latest posts

Back