Fen's rough days and Holland probs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose :

I totallly sympathize with you hon, I have a blind 8 week old , a 4 yr old proneto Stasis with weather changes, One with out ears ( constant watchin humid weather ) A spazz casewho wants to be pregnant constanly ,Special needs Bunnies are like Specialneeds Children You do what youcan for them and pray theydont all get sick at once , Thevery thought of having one put downbecause I was too lazy to look after it apalls me, I could no more put this little blindone down than I couldshoot my foot off ,

As for the ear scratch/ itchy ,could a mosquito possiblegotten in and given him achewing up , this is htebest weather for mosquitobreeding , lotsof humid weatherto cycle their lives thru ,

In closing dont listen to the Nay sayers, Your doing a wonderfull thingin just giving them will to continue on ,Excellent job !!!.

gypsy wrote:
Rose :

I totallly sympathize with you hon, I have a blind 8 week old , a 4 yr old proneto Stasis with weather changes, One with out ears ( constant watchin humid weather ) A spazz casewho wants to be pregnant constanly ,Special needs Bunnies are like Specialneeds Children You do what youcan for them and pray theydont all get sick at once , Thevery thought of having one put downbecause I was too lazy to look after it apalls me, I could no more put this little blindone down than I couldshoot my foot off ,

As for the ear scratch/ itchy ,could a mosquito possiblegotten in and given him achewing up , this is htebest weather for mosquitobreeding , lotsof humid weatherto cycle their lives thru ,

In closing dont listen to the Nay sayers, Your doing a wonderfull thingin just giving them will to continue on ,Excellent job !!!.

Gypsy, I am SUCH an idiot. :pOf course there are mosquitosback there.....horrible, and the only place they can getFennyis the place he's scratching. I've seen him get bit there, actually.Cannot believe I didn't think of that!!! Do you think a vanilla sprayon the cages would help mosquitos as well as flies?

Thanks so much for the encouragement too. Pandemonium's happy andbeautiful and I love her very much. I dare anyone to look at this faceand say she shouldn't live.

8933f33b.jpg

8f22ae4c.jpg

297f7331.jpg

Rose

now thatsa FACE!!!!! oh my she is apretty little thing !!!!!

and your not an idiotsilly girl , mosquitoes havebeen rampant here , i wasmussing and fussing the other day aboutthem , foolish cat draggeda bunch in with him , i cantolerate most any other type of bite butmosquito bites itch on forever ! ,

With Fens allergies , Have you gotten anair purifier ? and tried thatto see if it willkeep dust and allergies toa minimum? also with this humidweather it can trigger mold spores , Iknow mold inthe air here ismaking it so I have to use myinhaler more than I care to ina day .

Also are they in an air conditionedatmosphere ? , if so check the airintake filter checkfor mold spores , you should be able tosee them , ( tiny black specks ) andalso for pollen trapped in the filter, Air conditioners for allthe wonderfull theydo can collect allergins andrecirculate them into the room . easyfast clean for mold 3 tablespoon per quart water ,rinse well and air dry .

just throwing out possible suggestions hope something helps .

Edit because i have heat induced stupidity today ::::

I forgot to mention , lol I have no clueabout mosquitoes and Vanilla , imthinking it wouldnt work well thobecause mosqitoes are drawn toheat not smell , maybe just a coolingoff will settle off themosquitoes? im not sure.

Latest posts

Back