"female" is humping male.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

total bunny

Reaction score
my "female" is humping my male like crazy, i dont know if the female is a female for sure but would this meen that it is a male?

It doesn't tell you the sex of a bunny, it simply is a way of one bunny showing dominence over the over.

spaying her might 'fix' the problem, but maybenot.. since MBB is right, this is probably a dominance thing.. myfemale constantly humps my neutered male :p we're saving toget her fixed and hopefully it will calm it, but i dont expect it tototally stop..

do you know that the sex of the other bunny is male?? ifyou're not sure of either one maybe you should take them to a vet andget them checked.. or you might have babies on the way!

How old is the female? Sometimes theywill hump when they reach maturity and want to breed. Gettingher fixed might help it, but then again it's also a dominencething..... you just never know.

Well fixing the female might help, but it's not acertain thing. But it's recommended to fix her anyways due to the highrisk of ovarian cancer and other problems.

A sexually maturing/matured femalerabbit will "hump" anything...including a female cat...which annoys theheck out of the cat! :))

- Dolores

LOL! My sister used to have a bunnywith her guinea pigs. One of the males had it for thebunny...... who was also a male LOL!

Latest posts

Back