Feet Nipping

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratmom

Reaction score
Our crazy bun oliver loves to nip at my feet esp when I'm in the pet room playing with our pet rats (in their cages). He gets so jealous sometimes. I can say thishe has never tried to harm our rats though our rats love the buns, it's just rather annoying. Is this because he needs to be neutered?

That could be a huge part of it.

Bo is neutered and will grab my pant leg to get my attention - and tell me I'm in his way....

Oliver does that too or he will head butt me. He thinks he's the ruler of the whole house I suppose he rubs his chin on everything lol.

It's not just a "boy" (or hormonal) thing - my bun, Nibbles, loves to pull on my socks (or pants leg, or shoes, or...) when she wants attention - and she's long been spayed. (She's around 2; was spayed in May '06.)

Your guy sounds like he's a character!

LOL which reminds me when he was out yesterday my mom calls and he got so jealous jumped right on my chest and was getting all in my face lol. He is silly like that. Well when I get him fixed soon I won't be too upset if it doesn't stop though. He's a big sockhoarder though he's runs around with them in his mouth so now he has his own pile of socks so he doesn't take mine anymore lol.

He could just need to be neutered - although honestly some rabbits are just like that.;) Millie alwaysnips and nudgesmy feet when I'm sitting at the table because I'm ignoring her!:shock::pBunnies with attitude!:D

I agree with everyone else, could be because he's not neutered but more than likely it's just his personality and way of getting attention. As you said, he is ruler of the house :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back