Feel so awful...something fell on bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy Bunny

Reaction score
So my 11 week old bunny, she was sleeping below me, in front of the couch. Well i stupidly went to lean over to put something on the coffee table and the remote control that was beside me ended up falling!!! Well it landed with a thud and the bunny was right there! I'm not sure if it hit her because when i looked down the remote was on the floor and i saw her run away very fast (she was sleeping). I'm so worried. I felt around her to see if anything hurt her, didn't seem so. She just wanted to go back to sleep really!!!! I hope she's okay. Checked her teeth, they looked fine. She didn't really want to move much (but she was just asleep so not sure!) now she just jumped back into her cage, (she likes to eat in her cage). Well i'm gonna keep an eye on her, but i feel horrible i want to cry!! I'm praying that loud thud was just the remote control beside her and not falling on top of her!!! It sucks cause last week she was running around the couch and she jumped from t he couch onto the coffee table (crazy bun!!!) and then fell OFF it onto the floor with a loud thud too! But she was okay it seemed. Argh!!!

Accidents happen, it wasn't your fault.

I'm sure she'll be ok. Just keep an eye on her. If you think she's sleeping too much, I would get her out of her cage to run aound a bit just to make sure she's ok.

Susan :)

She will be okay. It was something that was an accident. I am sure it just scared her while she sound a sleep. She will be okay.

I had some bunnies that had their bowl's dropped on them, I had some that jumped out of their cages when they are 3 feet high off the ground.. So, I am sure she will be okay. Just keep an eye on her.

Latest posts

Back