feeding multiple buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamestown478

Reaction score
I was wondering how you guys go about feeding pellets to multiple rabbits. I have 3, 2 young ones from the same litter and a third that is a bit older and the older one always seems to chow down on all the pellets and the youngins don't seem to eat as much. How do you regulate the pellets per rabbit or do you guys just have an unlimited supply available to them?

I was wondering how you guys go about feeding pellets to multiple rabbits. I have 3, 2 young ones from the same litter and a third that is a bit older and the older one always seems to chow down on all the pellets and the youngins don't seem to eat as much. How do you regulate the pellets per rabbit or do you guys just have an unlimited supply available to them?
--dietary needs depend on age ,--an adult will eat 24/7 (grasses)-high fiber diet-ie timothy -with maybe a 1/3 cup quality pellets,,-whereas a young one needs to be nursed until weaning (8-10 weeks)-then its diet should be more pellets than grasses-(vitamins)--swallowed with lots of water-daily,--here is a link that could help with dietary needs-- http://www.medirabbit.com sincerely james waller :happyrabbit::balloons::biggrin2::love:

Back