feeding grass

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylittlewabbit

Reaction score
How much and how often should i feed grass to my bunny. Cause i want to let him outside in a pen that we have for him and its his frist spring so he has never had it really before. Nothing is srayed on the lawn.

[align=center]Don't let him eat too much at one time. Slowly introduce him to the grass. =) Or he might get the runs! XD

So is a small handfull aright to start out with? I did have him out side for a bit yesterday so i could take some pictures of him. Then brought him in after i was done.

I found that a handful is fine. I started it out slow just to check and see if he could adjust well for mine. He loved it, and it didnt bother him. I just raised the amount slowly so it didnt cause the runs or anything. He loves it, its now his fav. treat. I've also learned putting it in a toliet paper roll makes him have to play and tug to get to eat it. :) He enjoys it.. then throws the tub into his water once it's empty!

Ok thats what i thought. Just making sure. :) I'm going to put him outside again today, for a bit, after i get back from my class. Im in collage. Its like 60 out. Yay!! Warm weather!!

Latest posts

Back