Feeding Flemish

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owataqt

Reaction score
Hey di hoooo
Hope your 4th is awesome

Here's my sudden..what should I feed my Binky

Alfafa? Or just Timothy ?
binky is 8 weeks old?
I did buy some manna rabbit pellets? Keep cup filled?
Veggies and fruit? Daily?

Thank u all

At 8 weeks, you want alfalfa hay (you can give some timothy if you want to as well). Give as much pellets as he wants. I would still measure the pellets so you know what he is eating, but don't be stingy with them. Since he is a Flemish Giant, you will need to free feed until he is about 1 year old so he can get the nutrients to grow as he needs to.
I would not give veggies or fruit yet. Wait until he is about 3 months old and introduce them slowly. Unless you know that he has been given then at the breeders, it is not really a good idea to give them right away. Once he is used to them, you can give them daily if you want to.

Just what Kate said, unlimited alfalfa and pellets. I like to wait until 4/5 months to start on veggies and fruits (and any sort of treats as well). Try one new one every few days, so that if one in particular causes runny stools, you can tell which one it is and eliminate it.

Latest posts

Back