Fedex's Spot!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacie07

Reaction score
Here's my male bunny, Fedex. I also postedpictures of him in another topic, to see if anyone knew what breed hemay be. First off, here is a picture of me and Fedex (not too great ofquality)

screenshot0033sf.jpg

And here is a picture of Fedex himself

photo0028sq.jpg

..and a nice close up :D

photo0112ge.jpg

more to come later :)

Thank you very much! Hopefully I can get some clearer pictures soon with a different camera.

I really like this picture of him :)

photo0044hf.jpg

Rabbit meets towel buddy..hehe

fed14kx.jpg

What a darling! Just out of curiosity, is there a story behind his name? :)

Well if you have ever seen Cheaper By The Dozen,there is a kid there whose brothers and sisters call him 'Fedex'because he doesn't look like the rest of them. They say that the Fedexguy brought him :D

Well MY Fedex didn't look like any of the other rabbits he was with atthe pet store (all his brothers and sisters were already gone), so myfriends decided to call him Fedex like the kid from the movie. The namejust kinda stuck. I looked around at rabbit names and thought aboutchanging it, but I'm pretty sure he's going to stay Fedex. :)

Fedex is sick. His poo is lumpy, kind of likediarrhea. I think he may have a case of ISS, but I'm not sure. I'vereduced his food to only timothy hay and water, I hope this will helphim. Not only is he sick, but the smell is making me sick :(

I'm proud to say that Fedex is being better, and my does he love being tranced :D

Latest posts

Back