February Birthdays

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Just wanted to say

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH":D:D:D:D:D:D:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

ariel wrote:
I Just wanted to say

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH":D:D:D:D:D:D:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:
i second that with a one-man-band and a...a...fireworks thingy in the shape of a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig rabbits head!!!

and when i posted my friends birthday, i didnt realize another one. alittle girl i babysit for (Mava....dont you love that name?) turned 1on Feb 2!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaand *dun dun dun dun dun dun duuuuuuuun* hermommy is preggo again....WITH TWINS!!!! :) soooooooooooooooo happy forthem :) and for me, cuz i get to babysit twins!!

happy birthday again to everyone!!!

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Pipers b-day Feb16th 2001, the wee man will be 4 years old..... He is a netherland dwarf

Gabby he is gorgeous -Did you enter him in the Rabbits with Props competition? That picture is so sweet.

Vickie
thanks he's a cutie,, it took him 3 years to ralize he likes tobe scratched on hte back.. he's a bit slow:?no i haven't enteredanything into any of the show stuff, actually i haven't read thatmessage area.

Happy Birthday to Lenci and S'More, and HappyAnniversary to Vickie. Tomorrow is My babies 'Adoption' Day so just tosay "I love you, Perry and Pernod". :D:p

Happy Birthday also toMatthew Nock, Showrabbits and Chernish for tomorrow - Jan

Latest posts

Back