featuring...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
The Queen of Chaos!

and the so called "ugly bunny" hehehe (I think she's adorable! :p)

(Anyone need some spare bunny skin? She has enough for any three bunnies.) ;);)

7b4ec29c.jpg

9b3eb1ab.jpg

9e17d58f.jpg

88ed30d9.jpg

95b15d58.jpg

21a0eba8.jpg

UGLY!?!?!?!?!?!?! She's adorable!!!!!! Look at that dewlap!!!!!

I love her colors :) Smoochie smoochie pretty girl! (that's for the bunny rabbitgirl, not you! :Xlol )

How can anyone call her ugly?? She's sobeautiful. I love lops!!! If I could find one for sale I'd buy one butno one sells them here lol.

You tell Pandabear that I think she's beautiful and that Peppy would take her on a date anytime ;)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
UGLY!?!?!?!?!?!?! She's adorable!!!!!! Look at that dewlap!!!!!

I love her colors :) Smoochie smoochie pretty girl! (that's for the bunny rabbitgirl, not you! :Xlol )

Gee thanks. :p

Pandemonium says thanks too. The "ugly bunny" is from a nail clippingepisode when she was upside down and all that skin was smushed uparound her face. Mom said "oooh, you're such an ugly bunny, aren'tyou??" lol

And dewlap?? As in singular? I see two or three dewlaps! ;)

That's me girlie!

Rose

There's nothing wrong with dewlaps! I haven't told anyone yet...but...

Maggie has one now....SHHHH its our little secret that she's my pudge ball now lol.

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
How can anyone call her ugly?? She's so beautiful. I lovelops!!! If I could find one for sale I'd buy one but no one sells themhere lol.

You tell Pandabear that I think she's beautiful and that Peppy would take her on a date anytime ;)
Lops are fun. And Pandemonium is really fun, especially lately.She's deaf, so her reactions are really exaggerated and it gets quiteentertaining. She's incredibly affectionate but very demanding.

Rose

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
There's nothing wrong with dewlaps! I haven't told anyone yet...but...

Maggie has one now....SHHHH its our little secret that she's my pudge ball now lol.

Didja notice the ones around her legs? hehe

It's funny because she's not fat. It's all loose skin. Maybe you should tell Maggie that!;)

Rose

haha cute...

Maggie's just fat....there's no loose skin on her...lol. She's probablyhalf the size of Peppy but weighs the same...I think my mom has givenher way too much food since I moved out :shock:

Oh well, at least she's spoiled and very happy! She's not too fat that she can't binky or something lol so its not so bad :p

rabbitgirl wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
UGLY!?!?!?!?!?!?! She's adorable!!!!!! Look at thatdewlap!!!!!

Gee thanks. :p

Pandemonium says thanks too. The "ugly bunny" is from a nail clippingepisode when she was upside down and all that skin was smushed uparound her face. Mom said "oooh, you're such an ugly bunny, aren'tyou??" lol

And dewlap?? As in singular? I see two or three dewlaps! ;)

That's me girlie!

Rose
Hee Hee, she's got a couple of the dewlaps huh? :)

Poor girl, tell mom to not call her ugly bunny anymore! :XShe'll give her a complex!

Now, I'm hard-pressed to believe that this sweet little angel causes any Pandemonium.

You must have that wrong, Rose. She far too pretty and muchtoo innocent looking to be anything but Perfect. You'retelling tales!

-Carolyn

:shock:I'll take her! She's a beauty! I simply love her coloring and we all know I have a soft spot for lops. :D

Latest posts

Back