Faye's Page

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_peter_kraz

Reaction score
Me and Carolyn have been talking about Faye andthe fact that she goes in tomorrow morn around 8:15. Carolynwanted to see some pictures and here they are.Therehere forall to see. Itshard tyo have Faye go under theknife so if anyone has something nice to say please do:D

Give her a big kiss from me and Bo :) We love her and want the best for her!

I wish I could hold your hand and wait with you, but since I can't, know that we are all thinking of you and Faye!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Give her a big kiss from me and Bo :) We love herand want the best for her!

I wish I could hold your hand and wait with you, but since I can't, know that we are all thinking of you and Faye!
Thanks bo b bunny thats what I need to hear:D

Lol.... great pictures! Your rabbit Faye is justbeautiful. I especially love the picture where she is looking out thewindow. It's just such a gorgeous shot.

What's weird is that you look like my husband's twin.... It's souncanny. He even has his hair the same length too. You know what theysay, though.... about how everyone has a twin somewhere in the world?

I really like the close-up, Peter.

Encore - Encore!!

I haven't seen enough.

This definitely doesn't do. I'm waiting for the perfect picture of her, and I haven't seen it yet.

-Carolyn

She is such a sweet bunny!

Best of Luck tomorrow. I'm sure she'll do fine. Youare giving her a great gift. Give her kisses and cuddles fromDasiy, Sage, Basil and me.

Keep us updated!

Jen

She is such a beauty. Be sure to let us know howeverything goes. I am sure she will do wonderful tomorrow, and be backto her old self in no time at all. :D

~Nichole

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Lol.... great pictures! Your rabbit Faye is just beautiful.I especially love the picture where she is looking out the window. It'sjust such a gorgeous shot.

What's weird is that you look like my husband's twin.... It's souncanny. He even has his hair the same length too. You know what theysay, though.... about how everyone has a twin somewhere in theworld?

I fully believe that, hopefully that picture will turn into a painting one day.:D:D:D:D

Back