Favourite comfort food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor

Reaction score
:)Lately, I've been drawn to quick breads, especially cranberry/walnut, and corn bread. I've also made a great chicken noodle soup.

My favorites are New England Clam Chowder/Cream of Tomato soup, both with oyster crackers and this meal that we grew up on we called goulash. Ours was ground hamburger with elbow noodles, a can or 2 of tomato sauce, maybe a can of corn and a lot of pepper. We would make enough to last a day or two, the second day was always better than the first.

My mom's homemade vegetable soup. MMM good!

:cooking:

And really just about any of my family's home cooking. :)

huh?malteasers?

mine would be my grandmoms beef stew & her lemon pepper chicken

home made lasagna , fudge, moms cheese filled ravioli.....pretty much any of mom or grandmoms cooking

comfort food, brownines, icecream, candy, mashed potatoes, bread, noodles, and CHICKEN!! I love chicken... Ok, anyways with the above items you can tell my waist line is a little um,,, how do you say nicely, a little larger than most.

Oh oh! I use to LOVE this ice cream we once had in England, it was called Romantica. But they have stopped selling it now!

Do you guys have it in America? Because I dont know why it has stopped here! It was soooo good! :shock::(

Linz_1987 wrote:
Oh oh! I use to LOVE this ice cream we once had in England, it was called Romantica. But they have stopped selling it now!

Do you guys have it in America? Because I dont know why it has stopped here! It was soooo good! :shock::(
umm...we might..im not sure...is romantica a brand or flavor?

So much junk food, so little time. I love popcorn. And pasta, but I can't find a decent Italian restaurant in this town. Sometimes ice cream or chocolate, but it depends on my mood. I love nachos, tacos, and good spicy chili!

Sweets!!! I was basically raised on sugar. There was never a time in my house where we didn't have pop, chocolate, or candy. Whenever I was sick, I was always provided with sweets and cookies, and tea. I've been drinking tea and coffee since childhood aswell. My dad is a huge coffee drinker, and we would always frequent coffee shops, where he would get a coffee and a smoke, and I'd have a doughnut and a hotchocolate or chocolate milk, and picked up the coffee habit quite easily. When I go out to dinner with friends, sometimes desert is the first thing I order, haha.

:caffeine :woohoo

~*AnNa*~

Latest posts

Back