Favorite toys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanamuffins

Reaction score
I have been having problems with one of my bunnies in particular, Miss Lulu, Destroyer of Anything. She goes for all the typical things of course, such as wires and paper and cardboard, but she also tends to chew on chewy things, such as the buttons off of my remotes and the handles on my scissors HAHA! (So frustrating but equally hilarious because WHY??)

So I am curious to hear what types of toys your bunnies enjoy most, in addition to what their personality is like (Are they a chewer like Lulu? Are they a climber? Burrower? Fighter?)

Aki likes to steal pencils. She comes over to my desk, snatches one and then runs like hell with it. After that, she drops it, takes it again, drops it... She seems to think it's hilarious. The first time, I was actually holding the pencil when she took it and fled. Unfortunately, she is obsessed with electrical cords too. She also likes to dig holes in cushions.
Tybalt eats book :/ He also jumps very very high. My previous boy did the same thing. Maybe that's a lop thing XD He likes to explore a lot too. He's really nosy and not afraid of anything.

hanamuffins- maybe he would like dehydrated apple slices, they are chewy!

snickers loves the willow balls from petsmart and the vine balls i get for the birds. and she is obsessed with oats!! she will search for any that the birds kicked out of the dish onto the floor :)

Latest posts

Back