Fat Rabbit Photo Needed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
I'm working on an article about rabbits maintaining a healthy weight, and I am in need of a photo of a fat, fat rabbit.

If you have one that I could use, please email to [email protected] along with the following photo release statement:

I certify that I am 18 years of age or older. I authorizePam Nockfull use of the attached photograph for use in print and electronic media.

Name:_______________________________

great article pam!

the thing is, i have a mini lop/possible holland lop that i can feel all the vertebrae on. he is super healthy though, the only thing he won't eat are his pellets so i get him meadow mixes, timothy, alfalfa, orchard grass, bermuda grass, and the occasional craisin or yogurt bite.

can i do anything else to help him? i don't know what his weight is, as i don't own a scale.

tracy

Tracy, are you feeding veggies as well? It's hard to get enough vitamins from just hay.

I can feel the spine on both my dwarf girls also, but they eat a lot, are active, and feel muscular. They've just always felt boney, I guess it's how they're built.

Back