Farewell Fuzzy Friend

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I LuV MaH BuNs

Reaction score
Sadly I wouldlike to announce that Kiona (the momma bunny from the pet store) Passedaway last night. No one knows why but they left last night and theycame in this morning and she was covered in blood. If anyone knows whythis would happen to a rabbit please let me know!

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
Sadly I would like toannounce that Kiona (the momma bunny from the pet store) Passed awaylast night. No one knows why but they left last night and they came inthis morning and she was covered in blood. If anyone knows why thiswould happen to a rabbit please let meknow!
difficulty delivering? hemeraging?she hadn't given birth yet right?

Oh no :(

This is so sad!

I'm so sorry. I wish they had been with her to get her some help. :(

Sorry to hear she didnt make it. She was such a pretty bunny. At least she had you coming in to love on her.

Cristy

mygrl2k3 wrote:
Sorry to hear she didnt make it. She was such apretty bunny. At least she had you coming in to love on her.

Cristy
You are so right Cristy! She had some time of love with people who cared for her .. many don't even get that much :(

If she hadn't had the babies she probably had some sort of hemorage. Maybe the babies were dead in the womb.

Ed

They might have died when she was trying to havethem. She could have had one blocking her from giving birthor whatever. :(

Yes. If she was alone all night :(, who knows what happened....

I'm so sorry :( :(

I told my parents that it might have beendifferent if she was here. they said no... but i think it would have,if the baby was stuck comming out we could have pulled while shepushed... we might had lost one.... but we lost here and all thewrigglies

I Luv Mah Buns.....I'm so sorry this happened. There's no way to really know what happened, please try not to blame yourself.

Lanna

Oh I am so sorry. Poor bunny. Its all in the hands of G-d though, it was not in any way anybody's fault.

Oh No!

Oh Dear Heart,

I am so sorry. I can't believe it. She had so much on her side; I can't believe she's gone.

I'm in shock. I really don't know what to say, Honey. We all loved heralready and were so excited about getting to know her. My heart goesout to you. I know how you loved her and how hard you tried to ensureher to have a fulfilling and happy life with you.

There's little comfort I can give to you at this difficult time. I amthankful that Kiona had experienced Love before her time to pass overthe Rainbow Bridge. She knew and felt the Love you and your father hadfor her. I'm certain her last thought was of you and your dad's visitsand the tender loving care she experienced while in your arms.

My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to you.

Much Love,
-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back