Far Away in NZ

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone :)
My name is Stephanie and I currently own one not-so-little Netherland Dwarf doe called Maya. I purchased her from a breeder who in my area is well known for producing Nethies (purebred) who are "show standard" but I ended up with the "BUD", she's coming up to 2kg now :L

I'm joining a forum because I'm getting another bunny next weekend (7 days exactly) and he will be my first ever inside bunny. I've still got a few things to pick up (such as a litter box) which will be happening in a few days but everything is coming together quite nicely :)

I live on 11 acres out in the country, breeding Scottish Highland cattle, I also have guinea pigs, rats, mice, cats and fish :)

1424364_543531835727521_606625765_n.jpg

DSC05939-001.JPG

Hello, fellow NZ'er! *waves* I have rats, too; are you a member of the NZ ratclub forum? I might know you through there!

Hello, fellow NZ'er! *waves* I have rats, too; are you a member of the NZ ratclub forum? I might know you through there!
Why hello!
Yes, I am :) "Cordane" is my name over there - the one currently having allergy issues with her boy :(

Demented_rat yes?

Last edited:
Yes! I thought so, from the Highland cattle bit; but I like to make certain first haha. However did you guess?
Haha yes, the highland cattle bit makes it a little more obvious :p

Quick search on the ratclub forum of your user name on here - Curiosity got the better of me.

Hello! I think I recognize you from various mouse forums. I'm "thistle brook" on those forums. Anyway welcome; you've got some lovely bunnies!

Hello! I think I recognize you from various mouse forums. I'm "thistle brook" on those forums. Anyway welcome; you've got some lovely bunnies!
I kind of alternate with names, I really should stick to just one user name but I usually go by Cordane :)

Back