Fancy rabbit clothes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She sure was! I pictured Robin, my dwarf hototbuck, in one of those costumes but I think he would be a bit miffed atme if I put him in a dress! LMBO!

Read Buck Jones' reply that I bumped up, "Do any of you put collars on your bunnies" post.

-Carolyn

Just added that person to my Favorite Sellerslist on eBay. Wonder if she can special make a costume for acertain rabbit? I've been wanting to get my dog a sled-dogharness too.

Hey Raz, come look at this link! :p

Aww that is so cute. I want a Pumpkin dress for flora!!!!

I remember when we got married I wanted to take a photo of our rabbitsdressed up as a bride and groom for the invitations but it provedimpossible. I think Northern Dancer would have sat with a little hat onbut Flora would have resisted the notion of dress I think! I wish we'dbeen able to do that though it would have been so cute.

Liz Flora and Northern Dancer

I love the clothes. I want some, but won't fitmy French. If I could order some I would get a brides dress and aGrome's tuxedo! So my two adult french could get married! lol:rofl:

I love the rabbit Fashion MOdel DwarfHotot!:blueribbon:She gets a first!lol

CLeo

santamax2%202004-11-29.jpg

Now this is just too darn cute for words !!!!!!!!! I love it .

Latest posts

Back