Fall

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a problem, Minda. Send me your address in PMand I'll send them out to you tomorrow. We've got plenty of beautifulcolorful leaves here in New England. I just hope they keep their coloruntil you get them.

-Carolyn

to think its supposed to be around 65degrees here today LOL really makes me wonder if we are goingto have a hard winter with all these crazy temps!! imactually going to pick up 4 bales of hay today, just to beprepared. we lined kippers cage last nite with some straw andhay and he was all cuddled up in it this morning. luckly heis on an enclosed porch , but it still gets chilly out there as its notgot any insulation to it. but does block off the nasty wind and snow inthe winter.

:eek:rangepansy::pinkpansy::purplepansy:

Fall is in the air! Whoot. Don't you just love this time of season?Although, temperatures here in IL has been changing. First, its in the70's then in the 40-50s!

Emmy's been shedding like crazy because of the change in temps. Me andTrina just spent the last 45 minutes outside combing her. She'sshedding truckloads!!

K&E

LuvaBun wrote:
:highfive:Thanks Carolyn. I think if I had sent them, theywould probably have been mush by the time they got there :p

Jan

Agreed, Jan. Not only would it take some time to get here,you'd really want to make sure you take strides to preservethem. Looked up doing that on the net and found a couple ofdifferent techniques. Hopefully, they'll arrive to ElfMommywith color in tact.

ElfMommy, they're in themail.

Didn't botherputting the fresh leaves in it because I knowthat they'll dry out, lose their color, and just be a crumbled heap oftan leaves.

Let me knowif it worked when you get them tomorrow.

-Carolyn

Thank you, Carolyn!!!!! I can't wait to see Bethany's face when she opens them up!

PTAPresentation10-11-05009a.jpg

What a little Doll! :inlove:

I hope whatever she has to do, the leaves work for her.

-Carolyn

Carolyn!

We got the leaves! They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope she doesn'thave to use too many of them so I can use them around a fall photographof her to hang on her wall. :) Thank you so much for taking the timeand the care to preserve them so well. Someday I will have to take thekids to the cold North during Autumn, to enjoy the colorful foliage!

Thank you again!!!

Minda

Autumn is rainy season in Hawaii. But it's a lot cooler so I'm sure the girls will love the temperature.

Elf Mommy wrote:
Carolyn!

We got the leaves! They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope she doesn'thave to use too many of them so I can use them around a fall photographof her to hang on her wall. :) Thank you so much for taking the timeand the care to preserve them so well. Someday I will have to take thekids to the cold North during Autumn, to enjoy the colorful foliage!

Thank you again!!!

Minda

I wish you could see them outside and when they still had moisture inthem. They were even prettier becausewhen the sunshines on them, WOW! Do those colors pop! I thinkthe laminated ones came out best though.

I was thinking about you and hoping that she'd have them. I hope she does well on her project. :)

-Carolyn

P.S. I did think about your artistic abilities and figuredthat when she was done with them, you'd think of something to use themwith. If you want me to send you more, I will so that you canhave some for her picture. I just won't send themexpress. I'll send them snail mail. Let me know ifyou're interested.

Back