Fair Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueCamasRabbitry

Reaction score
I just love looking at all sorts of pics, so please post them here! I'll post some too! They can be of animals or not of animals. And it doesn't have to be something you entered. You can also post pics of your tack area if you showed horses, or rabbits. Post lots!

Emily & Magic

Ok here's some pictures! *Captions are below the pictures.*

TCF07beforefairtoo041.jpg
*This isn't our rabbit, but the owner of our doe's half-brother owns this sweetheart. *

TCF07beforefairtoo038.jpg
*My nephew in our tack area at TCF. He's "grooming" her. lol. He's just messing around. She's her fave. This is the Mini Rex doe we are hopefully planning on breeding if she's young enough.*

TCF07beforefairtoo046.jpg
*Dawson. He belongs to the person who we got Bruce from. I think Dawson is Bruce's brother? Daddy? not sure....but he's adorable!*

TCF07beforefairtoo032.jpg
*My buck. He's bored.....and mad*

Gallardobunny.jpg
*Someone who lives in Denmark and show-jumps their rabbit sent me this picture for Mikoli's rabbit hopping magazine. The bunnie's name is Gallardo. He's a show in this picture*

Ridingduke003.jpg
*So this isn't at a fair, but it's me riding a horse. I'll have some horse-show-jumping pictures next weekend after i practice with my girl Sioux.*

EmiBunniesDrawingmore010.jpg
*Our new Mini Rex Buck, Bruce. He is such a sweetheart and a scaredy-bunny. He doesn't like dogs or loud noises. But he has the sweetest temperment and he'll let you flip him on his back for minutes...but then he'll spring a leak on ya...lol*

1stPlaceMagicAtthefairshowing005.jpg
*the first show i ever went to with Magic. we won only because we were the only ones in our class. It was pocket pets division at SWWF.*

ENJOY AND ADD YOUR FAIR/OTHER PICS TOO!

More piccies! *captions are under photos* Most of these pics are from Spring Youth Fair 2007.

YouthFairDBikesGoldyLola011.jpg
*I just love this white angora! Some friends of ours got her at another show for $200. She's gorgeous! This is at Spring Youth Fair 2007.*

YouthFairDBikesGoldyLola008-1.jpg
*Magic an' all his ribbons! The judge loved his markings....he was in pet class and won!*

YouthFairDBikesGoldyLola010.jpg
*This adorable broken castor (?) or red Rex doe was disqualified because her tail was had a broken pattern on it. She's beautiful! She was for sale....*

TCF07beforefairtoo016-1.jpg
*And some pics of our rabbitry....*

TCF07beforefairtoo017-1.jpg
*The cage in this pic is Savannah's. On the right (you can't see it) is Artie's.*

Enjoy!

These pictures are from the New York State Fair rabbit show this year (2007):

An American Fuzzy Lop:
afl4027.jpg

A few Angoras:
angora4029.jpg

angora4031.jpg

satinangora4035.jpg

French Lop:
frenchlop4049.jpg

A really striking Harlequin:
harli4044.jpg

Himalayan:
himi4022.jpg

Holland Lop:
holland4023.jpg

Jersey Wooly:
jerseywooly4041.jpg

A little Lionhead:
lionhead4008.jpg

My favorites - the Mini-Rexes:
minirex4054.jpg

minirex4057.jpg

minirex4063.jpg

minirex4067.jpg

minirex4075.jpg

Two English Spots:
spots4015.jpg

Finally, the Netherlands Dwarfs:
nd3996.jpg

nd3999.jpg

nd4004.jpg

This poor little guy was disqualified - a buck entered in the doe class. He's obviously thinking about appealing the decision:
nd-dq4002.jpg

I love looking at these!:) Here's some bunny picsI took atthe Central WI State Fair in Sept.

English Spots

Fairbunnies006.jpg

Fairbunnies011.jpg

Fairbunnies046.jpg

Netherland Dwarfs

Fairbunnies039.jpg

Fairbunnies056.jpg

Fairbunnies057.jpg

Fairbunnies068.jpg

size comparison-ND and Californian

Fairbunnies054.jpg

Dutchies

Fairbunnies040.jpg

Fairbunnies043.jpg

Fairbunnies072.jpg

harlequin dutch?

Fairbunnies021.jpg

Rexes

Fairbunnies013.jpg

Fairbunnies049.jpg

Fairbunnies061.jpg

Fairbunnies033.jpg

Holland Lops

Fairbunnies038.jpg

Fairbunnies037.jpg

Fairbunnies027.jpg

Fairbunnies042.jpg

French Lops

Fairbunnies060.jpg

Fairbunnies047.jpg

Mini Lop

Fairbunnies048.jpg

Polish

Fairbunnies077.jpg

Polish?ND?

Fairbunnies008.jpg

Jersey Woolies

Fairbunnies058.jpg

Fairbunnies045.jpg

Lionhead

Fairbunnies074.jpg

Tan

Fairbunnies020.jpg

and Silver Fox.

Fairbunnies044.jpg

This is our tribute to our prize-winning N. Dwarf, Holly. She won Best in Show at the county invitational in August, then Best in Show at the NJ Statee 4-H fair a month later. Sadly, we lost her just last week. She was beautiful and sweet. We love you, Holly!

100_0630-1.jpg

This was just another picture I took at the fair - this little goat was just so cute...

100_0631.jpg

Latest posts

Back