Facebook makes your grades go down.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepnFluff

Reaction score
Got this through good old facebook today it's made by my friends Ben and paul rather crack up just before exams hit us too. Funnily enough I spent a good 7 hours on Facebook yesterday :S Instead of study....

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/vWIw92dsa2c&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

LOL yeah it's soo true! I spend waay too much time on facebook when I should be studying. :p

Numbat wrote:
LOL yeah it's soo true! I spend waay too much time on facebook when I should be studying. :p
lol, I dont have face book, but Rabbits online keeps me from study!

It made it onto c4 here (sorta like a mtv thing in NZ) They're so proud haha Ben txt me like Fee were on flipping c4! lol they'll be so excited they've gone "international" hah. Check out their other stuff they've done loads like this. I have a english exam tomorrow and still haven't studied! Bloomen Facebook haha

You guys are sending their egos flying haha. Don't think you can buy their stuff but Ben has said he's sweet with you guys getting it"other ways"ways haha. Most of it's on youtube so you can get it from there or here but they each have a youtube [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbQwHO-wQF0]Paul[/ame]and Ben jeez I should turn into their agent haha.

This is hilarious!! And the video is awesome over all. I clap for people who can put together video so well. And the change the lyrics up like that is awesome!! :D Tell them they did a wonderful job!!

I know! Blimen talent people haha, we had do a simillar thing formusic a couple of years ago, me with no musical talent what so ever or computerness sat out haha. Amanda - Yeah theywrote new lyrics to that new song down and then fiddled with their voices on some music software and garage band I think?

Back