Exercising with your rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturestee

Reaction score
I'm a little *cough* hefty. I spend a lot oftime either working or driving to work, over 1.5 hours driving everyday. Mocha needs constant supervision when she's out. She's not verylittertrained yet and sometimes trys to dig and chew the carpet. Sheonly trys because I make sure to stop her, and fast! I try to let herout for at least two hours a day. This leaves me with very little sparetime to clean up after my messy hubby :p or get much exercise done onweekdays.

I've been trying to exercise while Mocha is out. Sometimes I do lightaerobics. :ele::bunnydance: I can't be too enthusiastic because Mochawill sometimes join me by circling my feet. I also use a balance ballfor some strength training. I love doing yoga, but I get too involvedin it and I don't notice if Mocha is being naughty. She also likes tonibble the mat, which is definately not good.

Does anyone else exercise with their bunnies? Do you have any recommendations?

:run:

LOL Everytime I domajor clean out and hose downcages its a major marathon runningsession lol . Round pen the rabbit ,do the cleaning spend next5 minutes chasing the llittlebugger around the round pen forthe catch lol . Who needs tojogg when you can try and catcha round penned rabbit LMBO!!!!

gypsy wrote:
LOL Everytime I do major cleanout and hose down cages its a majormarathon running session lol. Whoneeds to jogg whenyou can try and catch a roundpenned rabbit LMBO!!!!
I've done two marathons. :D

Rainbows! :angel:

I've tried to do yoga with my bunsout. Shorty is VERY nosy and he won't leave mealone. Instead I just try to dance with them. Ialso run FROM them, then they play tag.

Latest posts

Back