Ewww

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
Winston just sprayed me when I was trying to herdhim back into his cage so I could take a shower!!! Ewwww!!! Guess it'stime to get him fixed...better make that shower extra soapy!

A long time ago I was on thehamnock with Nepo and he sprayed me on the neck:X. Do bunnies alsospray when they're scared because I think he was scared:).

Yeah, they must spray when they're nervous as well. Winston wasn't too happy with me this morning!

I guess youve been "claimed". Now if only we could convince them that we're theirs without the *mess*.

Lanna

Well if they typically spray when they're nervousor scared that makes me feel better because Peppy has never sprayed :)I must be his love monkey...err person...what ever lol

Oh, I have been there! Before I got Chompersneutured he sprayed me once. The little bugger jumped right on thecouch, pointed his butt at me, lifted his tail and sprayed. Needless tosay, I wasn't impressed.

It should stop once you get him neutured.

Hmm...well then I don't know...

Peppy doesn't spray...maybe he can't...he likes to attack blankets though...hah it's cute.

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Hmm...well then I don't know...

Peppy doesn't spray...maybe he can't...he likes to attack blankets though...hah it's cute.

Chernish does not attack anything or do anything at all. At first Ithought he was neutered, but then the vet said definitely no.
Maybe I am just lucky.

Peppy doesn't really do anything neither...mosttimes he just sits there or runs around...you can poke him and hedoesn't move...but he has one blanket he likes to dig in and has hisfun with. He doesn't pee or poop outside of his cage, nor does he spray.

So I dont know, Anna, I guess us Ontarians have special bunnies lol.

I know Peppy definetly has his testicles still, you can see them quite clearly lol.

Back