Eww what was that?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vona

Reaction score
This morning my mommy came to open my cage and say good morning just like every morning, however this morning when i looked over and noticed a curious looking creature crawling and the the inside of my cage. Of course i had to take a look, i put my nose up and gave it a little sniff when i started to smell something really gross...my mommy then saw it and freaked out grabbed it and tossed it. she said it was a 'stinkbug'. it smelled really bad and kinda hurt my nose, no matter how much i cleaned my face the smell stayed strong..... i gots lots of lovins fresh water and food (she thought i had licked it) the smells is gone and its awl better now i hope i never have to see one again! has anyone else discovered these foul creatures?

we've got dem around. Da nasty little varmits comes in with the cold weathers. Mommy checks regularly for dem, scoops dem up with tissue and flushes dem down the toilet. Woohoo goodbyes.

Wens de tink bugs comes after us we call our big bwother Andre to come eets dem up! I guess kats do dat sort of finks. De are goods to haves awound for dat sorts of things.

we don't has stinkbugs but sometimes a roach gets in the house and mommy freaks out. we don't kno what dey iz tho 'cuz mommy always makes dem go 'way afore they get to us.

mommy told us da kitty she used ta have afore us somehow just KNEW dat roaches hafta DIE. one night when she was goin' to da bafroom, da kitty came tearin' in from nowheres and ran betweened her legs into da bafroom before she could even turn the light on den ran right back out and when da light came on there was a freshly killed ROACH in da floor - kittah protected mommy GOOD! mommy says "is good kitteh 'cuz she neber EBER played wif her kills!"

oh my doodness, well this was my very fiwst time seeing a creepy crawler...i hope my last too! they are just pwain yuckyy!

Kiwi here- I gets these tiny long bugs with lots of tiny legs in my cage. Mummy always screams when she see them. I don't mind them but mummy hates them! Papaya told me he gets something that mummy calls potato bugs in his cage. She screams when she sees them too. I think it's funny :)

Lucy here!!! I haz seens those buggies before!!!! mama says that are icky but I just like pushing them around wit my big back footies and laying with them (since day are evahery where in da house)

Latest posts

Back