Evil woman on craigslist

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would assume this would be abandonment of an animal and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this illegal? It amazes me when people say they are gonna dump a pet but want quite a bit of money for that same pet! People are crazy.

Ugh! :banghead

I sent her an email explaining why setting this rabbit free is an awful idea, who to contact for help, and overall pleaded to not set the poor thing loose.

I read the add and my impression is if the bunny would be better in the wild the saler would turn it loose,but since it couldn't survive she is selling it,one voice,many different ears.;)

Well, I got a response from this lady... :grumpy:

She said he he he, then asked if I need a dead rabbit, then explained how she has one in her living room hangin on her wall. That was all the email consisted of.

Just wow. What a slap in the face. I mentioned my involvement with rabbit rescue groups and the tone of my email was no where close to rude. That kind of response shows the immaturity of this women.

I didn't see the ad but my thought was maybe she was just posting to stir. I guess that craigslist must get trolls too.

Happi Bun wrote:
Well, I got a response from this lady... :grumpy:

She said he he he, then asked if I need a dead rabbit, then explained how she has one in her living room hangin on her wall. That was all the email consisted of.

Just wow. What a slap in the face. I mentioned my involvement with rabbit rescue groups and the tone of my email was no where close to rude. That kind of response shows the immaturity of this women.
Sadistic or what, How could you do such a thing to a cute little ball of fluff! In the picture it looks to be in good shape, Although I couldn't see one of its ears.

Good i really hope this rabbit can find a home. I was so tempted if the chick kept posting to go get the rabbit my self, but i dont have the room for her.

Latest posts

Back