Evil teenager bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollie

Reaction score
Baby's really been showing some weird moodswings lately! I don't know if it's jealousy because she can smellLupin, Willow and Piggles on me or hormones, but she must be hittingthe awful teens stage!

She's been a right little cow, to put it simply :p She'll dash at myfeet when I walk into their room and growl - then when I sit on thecouch she'll jump up onto my lap (as usual), and get right in my faceand growl... she's actually quite scary! She's got one of thosescary-bun growls that really means business.

Whenever I leave the room, she comes chasing after me as if she wantsmore petting, but as soon as I lower my hand to stroke her, she growlsand runs off :p

Talk about not knowing what you want! :p

Actually, most of my girls seem to be getting grumpier lately... maybe it's time to consider getting them spayed!

Hehe...I would say yes. :)

That's too funny that she's being so indecisive, though! :) Stinky teenagers!! :D

Hollie wrote:
Actually, most of my girls seem to be getting grumpier lately... maybe it's time to consider getting them spayed!

Back