Evil, horrid, ferals anyone?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cove

Reaction score
Fostering two brothers for work now that the trio have been adopted. Both are feral though I must say one is far better then the other. One got loose and ran for his life when we went to place them into the carrier after my shift was over and crawled up inside the back of another cage. We couldn't get him out soI took his brother home and will have to get him once someone catches him again.

So for now meet Abbot, his brother is Costelo and I will get pictures of him once he comes home with me. They are three months old, both grey and white but Costelo is a long haired and far more feral then Abbot. Costelo has aquired a taste for human flesh as I'm told he's bitten a few people pretty badly. Naughty kitten.

n687011688_1694711_6845.jpg

n687011688_1694712_7264.jpg

n687011688_1694713_7754.jpg

n687011688_1694709_7574.jpg

What a pretty boy! I'm sure Costello will settle down once he's been caught (;)) and has received lots of attention and love. And I'll bet that he's just giving love bites...only he hasn't figured out to do it softly yet. :p

Abbott has such a beautiful face...:inlove:

He is adorable!! even if he is an evil, horrid, feeral :p .

PS. do I see the "cat spa" in that photo? lol! we got one for our cats and they went crazy over it for days.

Yes, I was being sarcastic in the title. :) I love me some ferals even more so when they are kittens. Mister Abbot isn't that bad at all and is already warming up, I'd say hes semi feral where Costelo is feral. And yes that would be the cat spa. Abbot hasn't shown much interest, to him its something to hide behind so he can attack Reyna or Bosco.

Couple more pictures from today to show how much better he's getting.

n687011688_1698601_4825.jpg

n687011688_1698603_5459.jpg

n687011688_1698606_6108.jpg

He's keeping his eyes on me... I looked over to the cat tree beside the computer and see him just staring at me like that. lol

I know you've had a heckuv a lot more feral experience than me, but when the little feral kitten came to me last Sept., she really enjoyed having her little face and body washed with those pet wipes (not too wet, I guess).
I think she was about 7-9wks, whereas these guys look a bit older.

I was reading a cat behaviour book the other day that suggested that if they start going for feet or hands, to throw a toy to distract. I wish that my family would have known that when I was about 10, when we got feral Smokey (the biggest literal-anklebiter ever). Hope Costello gets his biting issues dealt with quickly. At 18 lbs. (Smokey), a biting cat is horrific!

Glad to see you've found a fostering opportunity :)

Latest posts

Back