Evil Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
Has anyone ever read the book Bunnicula? I readit a while ago and was recently reminded of it when my friends told methat Ivory looked like Bunnicula. I wanna reread it, but cant findit...I'll look some more. I know its a good book though, and recommendit to all of you =)

Oh my gosh that was one of my favorite books whenI was little. My older sister used to read it tome. It was the first in a series of really greatbooks! They cracked me up...I should findthem. Thanks for reminding me!

-Carrie

Yes, that is one of my son's favorites as well.He even has a rabbit out at his grandmother's farm named Bunnicula. Andthat is actually Junior's full name "Bunnicula Junior" after the rabbitfrom the farm.

I absolutely love that book. It was my alltime favorite growing up. I've been looking for a copy so my my son canenjoy it like I did. Thank you Pam, I will definitely be getting mycopy.

Dreamgal, I am so glad you started this thread. Thank You

Tina

There is a whole series of those books.Try half.com, or ebay. I am sure you will find somethere. Donna

Never heard of it dreamgal042. Will have to look it up.

:)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back