Everyone's Bunnies!!! Fun!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe!

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Ya! Bunnies don't Mind. Amy animal doesn't mind. My neighbor has a boy cat named Penny.

:bunny24 Hee hee this thread has become my bunny shopping circular. Since Bun Jovi officially belongs to my son, but they're looking to buy and move into a house down the street, and up until this point he's forbidden me to get my own bunny because he doesn't want me to share my attentions with any other bun but Jovi. (I'm the one that tends to her every need).

There is room in this heart for another bunny!

Problem is they're all beautiful. I love the flemish giants, the mini lops, the mixed buns, the harlequins (that photo of Gambit on the red fleece guts me!) but they're all so beautiful and how will I ever decide what bun is to be my new master? I do know that I wish to have a male bun though.

*le sigh*:craziness

Here's my little Molly.
She's actually a boy, i just found out recently. but i dont think he will mind being called Molly still. :)

LOL you would have never guessed that Bun Jovi used to be a male! We found out that HE was a SHE when we took HIM to the vet to be neutered.

So was fixing a bit more expensive than planed? I love the name bon jovi! Its so cute! I don't know if you don't like the mini Rexes or not but I recommend them! And Flemish giants! They are both my highly favorite breeds! The Flemish giants are like small dogs! Some people don't like mini rexes because they don't like their looks! I tell you what! They may look funny compared to other rabbits but they are the sweetest most affectionate rabbit there is! Its like people think of lamacha goats! They think they look weird because they have no ears but they are the most docile and friendly of goats! Hope that helps! I'm glad everyone likes this thread! Thanks to everyone who has participated!

No, it's not really about the fixing. Jovi is a little girl, and she's sassy. I love everything about her sassy little self, but I've read that males can be more docile. The bun vet here only actually charges about $50 more for a female spay. I love her little dewflap. :) She's going to be around for a lot more years, we intend to see to that, that she's kept healthy and happy, I would just like to experience a male bunny. She's a mini holland lop and some don't like the way they look with their little bumps on the back of their heads, but I adore those bumps. Those are where her jackalope antlers are going to pop out someday. Some say the mini holland lops are not so friendly, but she's an exception I think. She loves to groom and get groomed. I just want for myself a bunny at least as sweet as she is.

Though I LOVE Flemish Giants. My favourite breed is Angoras. My first rabbit was a tan Angora. Named him Duke. I kept his fur shaved into a modified lion cut. He was my most trained rabbit. Clicker trained him to sit pretty, walk, stand. Lap, kisses and to spin both way. Also started to play fetch. Wish I had pictures. I was quite young then.

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1384036927.275251.jpg

This isn't Duke, but it's the exact color and close to the haircut I have him. The reason for the hair cut was because he kept getting poop stuck to his bum and because I thought it was cute. He was a full time indoor bun.

His ears and any remaining hair needed to be groomed regularly or it would matt.

Well! I wish you luck to find your perfect bunny!

Awe! I bet he was cute!

That was for Channas.

Here is Chester's cage and play area. He generally stays in one room and never tries to venture out even though we leave the door open. I change toys in the cage and area regularly because he seems to get bored.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1384066811.482201.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1384066877.779778.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1384066950.074792.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1384067008.885546.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1384067064.053414.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
eh, I don't have motivation to post mine, they are local rabbits that has nothing special. :whistling

Every rabbit has something special! What are their names or its name?

Thanks for showing us Chester's play area ChesterLawson! It looks fun!

I do too!

Every rabbit has something special! What are their names or its name?

I got 3 adult rabbits, the two females are : black and white. (because one has black white fur, the other has brown white fur) and the male brown rabbit is called : the male.

it's true, my cousins and young brothers and sisters calls them like that so thats there names. :rollseyes

... tried to upload photo, it seems that the upload keeps fails, I will try another image hosting site tomorrow.

Back