Everyone, please welcome, MOOSE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChompersMom

Reaction score
I just went to pick him up yesterday and he was in back in a bunny barn, which was small and he def. wasn't used to being loved like a pet. The previous owner told me he would get out time once a week. So, I'm going to let you all see how he adapts to being one of two bunnies instead of one of 20+ and spoiled rotten.

First let me start you off on our two and a half hour drive there and then two and a half hours back:

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

At least the scenary was beautiful since I drove all alone :p.

Then after picking him up we had to stop at Petsmart so I could buy a couple of things and I let him stretch out his legs in the grooming salon where I work:

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture013.jpg

He's great with staying still on a table but isn't too fond of being held and exploring. This morning I let him explore the house a little. He seemed a little confused but eventually started wandering around:

Picture016.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture014.jpg

He is a wonderful boy but not quite as clean as Chompers. He has NO idea how to use his litter box and he is very smelly :disgust: but I love him all the same!!

(Sorry about the quality of the photo's..they are from my camera phone and that is the only digital camera I have)

He's ADORABLE! I LOVE his face! it looks like a dog's face! I am searching right now to find me a English Lop for Christmas, lol. I just LOVE them! I think they're so adorable. I'm looking for a show quality and then maybe in a year I'll start breeding them as well.

Aw he is gorgeous you can almost see him thinking what is that strange person doing pointing that thing at me!

I hope he settles in soon:)

Just wait til he figures out that he's free to play and be a bunny!!! He's going to be so fun!

He's so pretty and I am VERY happy you got him from where he was! I love his name! :)

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Such a beautiful face! His name really suits him. Best of luck with him... wait til he finds out what the life of a house bunny is like!

:happyrabbit:

Bring him to my house, I will litter train him ;).

Okay...maybe that is just an excuse to steal him from you, since we only live like 2 hours away from each other!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Tell you what..after he feels a bit more comfortable here I will bring him to come visit you :hugsquish: so you can give him some cuddles. However, NO STEALING :p.

Thanks for all your comments..He would be so full of himself if he saw this thread right now. He was cuddling with me on the bed just a little bit ago so he is already coming around! He just layed there and put his face near mine and waited for all the nose pets and kisses.

I'm so in love. :hearts

I am so happy for you! Someday I will feel the love from a broken tort English Lop :biggrin2:!

In the mean time, let Moose settle...then get to Prescott :).

ChompersMom wrote:
Gosh, that face reminds me of someone....:ponder:

LOL...it's like looking at Yofi, only slightly bigger version! Moose is adorable...I love his face! :) Sounds like he's settling in very quickly. Just give him a couple of days and he'll probably be telling you that it's his house, and you live by his rules. (And of course you will agree with him completely, cuz who can not agree with an English lop? They rule...and they know it too. :p)

What a beautiful new member of the family you have...give him big bunny hugs from me!

*Note to Self...update bunnynapping list asap*

Yep, I thought of Yofi right away as well. :biggrin2:It's so great to see more english lops on RO! Look at those ears :inlove:Of course, I'd be terrified of stepping on them :?Lol.

Tooo cute!

Back