Ever wonder how old your bun is?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is really cool. Thought my bunnies are getting old. I estimated both of their ages to 4 and that is 37.50 in human years.

SunnyCait, how did you get 7 years for Mary Jane? According to that calculator, a 1 month old bunny is 15.96 years old and Mary Jane is around 4-5 months old, right?

According to the calculator, Rory is 27.42 years old, Skyler is 23.06 years old and Phoebe Mae is 19.85 years old.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
SunnyCait, how did you get 7 years for Mary Jane? According to that calculator, a 1 month old bunny is 15.96 years old and Mary Jane is around 4-5 months old, right?

According to the calculator, Rory is 27.42 years old, Skyler is 23.06 years old and Phoebe Mae is 19.85 years old.
SunnyCait said in another thread Mary Jane is 4-5 months old, so I tried 4.5 months old and sure enough it come up as 7 for me aswell?
1 month = 1.75?

Casper is about 23 :shock:

Luv-bunniz, freaky! I just did the calculator again and now it's popping up as 7 years too. When I was doing it before, I was putting 0 in the years spot then filling out the months. For some reason if you put 0 in the years spot (like 0 years and 4 months), it's showing an older age. Weird! Oh and if I leave the years spot blank instead of putting 0, Phoebs is 16.62 years old. She's 9.5 months old for real :)

Thunder is 10 so she's 79 in human years
Willow is 1 1/2 so that makes her 23 human years
and Esme is 2 months old and 3 yrs human

hah

Latest posts

Back