ethan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lurch_1987

Reaction score
AYLESBURY ,Buckinghamshire, , United Kingdom
the thing is when i do open the cage , yea he'll come out and explore but then he will NOT go back in his cage and then have to move all the furniture around to get him out and it takes like 3-4 people to catch him its incredible!!! i think it stresses him load when we have to catch him and it stresses me too cuz he kicks my arms so so hard he rips open the scars and stiches

we went for a walk and he has been out , and he seemed to enjoy it and when i stroaked him he didnt seem to mind so much !

so thats good happt bt tht !!

Photo-0120.jpg

out on our walk !!

Yeah, you really don't want to do what you're doing to catch him as it is. He will get fearful and then will really misbehave, lol. Best thing is to get him used to you, even though, that may not ever be enough, but it will greatly minimize struggles.

Best thing to do is have an outside playtime, and handle him if necessary, but if he knows where to go when playtime is over, works best. I am lucky enough to have that luxury right now, haha. So, it is possible.

Lay on the floor or just sit around for playtime. Then move around a bit, even cook dinner and let him have that area. That could be a nice session for him to be out as well.:)

They can scratch the crap out of you, that's what you want to minimize and you can, with regular handling and let him knowwho's boss. It can work out very well with great patience and just learning about bunnies:). (If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me, but we like to have it on the forum for teaching purposes.:))

Latest posts

Back