ethan is coming home !!! i need to find a cheap cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lurch_1987

Reaction score
AYLESBURY ,Buckinghamshire, , United Kingdom
i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could get a cheap indoor cage for ethan or if anyone had an old one we could have !!

i so excited to be getting him back cant wait because our little family will be back together again!:)

I'd say an NIC cage would be the cheapest bet- and the most versatile too. You can but the grids from B&Q, here's the link:

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/n...earch=5015772198409&selected=products&x=0&y=0

You can choose the 'in store' option and see if they're in stock in the stores nearest you...

You'll also need cable ties, which are about £2 for a big bag, maybe some wooden dowel rods, which are 90p I think, and some sort of material for the shelving. I used hardboard for my cage, you can get sheets at.....B&Q (lol, I spend a lot of time there! :?) for about £2-3, and if you give them measurements, they will cut it free for you!

If shelves etc sound a bit daunting right now, you could just use the grids with cable ties to make a pen for now, and then adjust it later if you wanted to. That's why the grids are so great, you just snip the cable ties, pull apart the connectors and start again :biggrin2: You could build a pen for £25 quid, and I reckon a cage with shelves would cost £25-30ish

In the Photo Philes section, there's lots of threads with pictures etc of cages, have a look there and get some ideas!

I hope that helps!

Jen xx

I swear as soon as I'm moving out or my Mum gets married to a millionaire I'm building a NIC cage. They are so fantastic!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Back