Especially for QTbunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
I know this has nothing to do with rabbits buttonight my sister lost her chinchilla. She has had a problem with herteath and a couple of weeks ago had to have an operation. We think shehad a stroke. My Dad spoke to the vet on the phone and all the signspointed to that. There was nothing nobody could do.

My Mum was looking after Caitlyn as me and Ryan took Alyssa to seeShrek 2 at the pictures. We were about to leave my Mums whenSiobhan shouted out Cammies died. She was heartbroken on the stairs.Ryan went to check on Cammie and she hadn't died but was in a very badway. Siobhan held her for about an hour and she passed peacefully inher arms. Poor Cammie was fine this morning Siobhan said. She washaving Vegetable Babyfood though as well as her pellets (advised by thevet to give her that). She had a tooth problem a couple of weeks agoand this is all she could eat, although she had got over it and wasdoing really well. All the stress may have just been too much for thelittle darling.

Like I said nothing to do with rabbits I know, but Siobhan is a valuedmember of this board and always welcomes new members and givescondolences to anyone who has lost their buns. So I thought I wouldmention it on here as she is totally distraught - Cammie was her baby(as well as her buns!)

Siobhan my heart is aching with you honey, I will leave you a little picture of her.

Love

Vickie

Oh, Siobhan. I'm so, sosorry. My heart goes out toyou.

Please try to take some comfortin the fact that youwere there with her at the end and was able to comfort her as shepassed over.

I hope that you will add her name to the Rainbow Bridge that wehave here on this sitesothat we can continuetohold her in our hearts and minds.

Again, our deepest sympathies to you.

Hi Siobhan,

What a sad time, and so shocking because it was completelyunpredictable. For you to have the courage to sit with Cammie until shedied is so demonstrative of your Courage, Love, and Strength. We allwish to have someone who loves us that much and stays with us until theend.

I can't imagine that anything I say will bring comfort to you. I'mdeeply saddened to hear that you're having to suffer the severing ofCammie from your life.

Cammie will jump into your arms when your time to enter Heaven comesand then you'll never have to part with the little one again.

With Deepest Sympathy,
Thoughts and Prayers,
-Carolyn

P.S. Thank you, Vickie, for allowing us to express our concern and care for Siobhan.

Well, I really cant put what I am feeling intowords. I think Vickie has saidmost of it all. Thank you forthat Vickie.

We burried her in the garden this afternoon. Thank you Ryan for helpingme with that. She is burried next toVickie and Ryan's threebaby buns, which were burried in our gardenas they dont haveany soil.

Cammie will always be with me inmy heart and the bond we hadwas the best thing in the world. She used to come to me when I shoutedher and when she heard the treat box she used to run to her cage doorand wait for me to open the door. She was such a little poser aswell,as you can see from the picture vickie posted and everytime a cameracame out she was there waiting with her pose!

Thank you so much to everyone for your kind words andsympathy. At the moment im all dried up, I cant cry anymore. EverytimeI see her empty cage, it hits me that she has really gone.

Carolyn, you say that Cammie will jump into my armswhenmy time to enter Heaven comes and then we'll never haveto part again. All I can say is I cant wait to be with her again.

My dad asked whether I want to get one for my birthday. Everyone hassaid it will help but not replace Cammie. I understand that but I dontknow if I could. Maybe one day i'll wake up and be able to move on.

Anyway, thank you again to you all. You are all always there with yourkind words and sympathy to all those who are in need of it. I amgrateful to you all and it makes me so happy to be a member of such acaring group.

Siobhan
16_4_16.gif

I am so sorry for your loss. This is avery difficult time and we are all here for you. Cammie was abeauty, at least she is not suffering anymore. I know how youfeel, I lost my Butter on Friday. Just try to keep your headup and think of all the fun and happy memories. Take care.

Leigh-Anne

Siobhan,

I just wanted you to know that you're still on my mind.

-Carolyn

I feel that you neverreplace. Each is an individual. And, eachhas their own way of going thru the grieving process. Mythoughts are with you.

- Dolores & all my furry kids

Back