Especially for Patti - Pics of Riley

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernBuns

Reaction score
This is long overdue, but here are pics of Riley whose Gotcha Day is Dec. 28, 2009. Patti was kind enough to arrange to get him to us. He is an absolute sweetheart who would rather be petted and kissed than anything, including eating. (He's sitting with me right now and keeps hitting me to let me know that I'm not giving him enough attention.) The pics are from a day whenRiley's "helping" with the laundry. We can't thank Patti and his foster mom enough for this sweet additionto the family!!
45740029.jpg

My Agouti Cutie!

45740002.jpg

I'm a sucker for long lashes on a bunny...

45740018.jpg

No outfit is complete without a little rabbit hair on it!

45740021.jpg

This nose *must* be kissed!

Sorry 'bout the weird sizes - Photobucket and I are not getting along. Have a great week everyone!

He is very lucky. Cherish your little agouti guy. Love the thread and photos. Yay for Patti and Gainesville Rabbit Rescue for helping him adopt you!! All zonkered out on the laundry. :D That's the life! Oh man, you stretched the smile muscles to the max.

Thank you so much for the update and the pictures! I was just thinking about our little guy the other day. I'm so glad that you love him and that he found such a wonderful family to spoil him for the rest of his life.

Don't be such a stranger!! Riley is so cute that we need to see a lot more of him.

Back