Esme Pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatieRenee33

Reaction score
Sorry, I only got Pictures of Esme and not the other babies :( I brought her into the house to show my aunt which one I was keeping, and I let her roam alittle bit and she was tooo cute:D There was soooooooooo much space for her to run around in the living room and she didnt know what to do with her self.
Here are some pictures of her on the couch....SHHH dont tell my dad she was in the house :p
Picture378.jpg

Picture379.jpg

Picture383.jpg

Picture381.jpg

Esme must come live with me. I have a character by that name. :coolness:

AWWWW!!! I'm no breeder, but I say magpie harlequin myself.

Oooohhh...I could just pet her until she "goes flat," and then I'd give her tons of kisses on her cute snout. Just adorable!

Jenk

Awwwwwww... love the 2nd picture. :) I just saw a small litter of harlequins at our feed store last weekend. They were just ready to go...there was both harley colors. THEY WERE ADORABLE!!! I wanted to take all 4 home and my grandma was even tempted! lol My mom told her no though. lol

Gorgeous little girl... enjoy her!

Denise

PS... My hubby still doesn't know my mini horse Mercy has been in the house a few times... she is fascinated by the fridge!

DeniseJP wrote:
Gorgeous little girl... enjoy her!

Denise

PS... My hubby still doesn't know my mini horse Mercy has been in the house a few times... she is fascinated by the fridge!
Hahah!! Thats too funny!!! We have two mini's and we brought them both home in the back seat of the car! They havent been in the house yet, but my moms goat Tilly followed her right up the front porch and helped her self right into the house

Latest posts

Back